Friday, December 4, 2009

IT HURTS

I know its coming
But never thought its gonna come so fast
Crashing up to me
Leaving me crumple in a corner

I could only feel the coldness
Freezing me into stone...icy cold
I could only feel the emptiness
Deep hole in my heart....hollow
I could only scream in pain
In every nightmare
Watching ur back fading
Leaving me unprotected to my own self

If only tears could fade away this emptiness
Maybe I should cry till it bleeds and blind me forever
And forever may I see the darkness
Cause I've already lost my light of life

Losing u....
It hurts....

* inspiration from 'New Moon'...the parting part is the best...i love the way how they captured Bella emotions, so strong, it hurts to see such strong emotions...but to see Edward eyes in desperation is precious....;P

3 comments:

  1. belum tercapai lagi hajat aku nak tgk new moon, huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak best sgt pun...ada fe scenes je yg betul2 best...still takleh kalahkan twilight...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep!.. new moon sgt2 mengecewakan... still x leh lwn twilight...

    ~afni~

    ReplyDelete