Friday, July 3, 2009

Tribute To Michael Jackson

It has been a crazy week...but nothing much happened though...
I'm sooooo busy till i dont even know what makes me busy in the first place....hahahahaha ;P
But i've been busy for these two days getting a player&creating a playlist full with MJ's hitzzz...
It amaze me how i can sit quietly for hours listening to his songs from his 1970s album up to now...i'm totally lost in his world....

Today i'm launching my 'Tribute To Legend: Michael Jackson' playlist, feel free to enjoy MJ's songs that i've selected...and definitely they are my favourites!!!!!



**We love u MJ.....always&forever...
May u rest in peace...

2 comments:

  1. oh,
    ni keje ko ye.
    hehe.

    congrats.
    pencapaian yang menarik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tima kacih...
    aku ada sifu yg best...
    sape lagi kalo bukan ko...hehe

    ReplyDelete